Re: Train Orders

David Johnson wrote in message <37CD59FD.38FED976@ozemail.com.au>...
>David & Julie Donald wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if Train Order working was definitely introduced between
>> Goobang and Broken Hill at the end of July ??
>
>Yep.  The timetables have been considerably shortened.

Train Order working, as at today (Thursday 2/9), has still not yet commenced
further than Parkes (it wasn't operational when we relieved WL2 early this
morning). It should be up and running hopefully in the next couple of days
(but more likely weeks). I believe they still have some communication issues
to resolve.

Regards,
Russ...