Re: Unusual goods (NSW)

--

Rod Gayford <rjaygee@smartchat.net.au> wrote in message
7qhlou$hon$1@merki.connect.com.au">news:7qhlou$hon$1@merki.connect.com.au...
> I saw something about Austrac hauling granite blocks from around Cowra for
> export to Italy.

This happened sporadically, last year, but definitely not via the west - the
Cowra -Blayney line has not reopened yet.

Robert Parnell
Rail Access/Argus Telecommunications Technician, Electronics Enthusiast,
Lachlan Valley Railway Director,  NSW HO scale railway modeller
E-mail:<rparnell@netspace.net.au>Robert Parnell