Re: South-East Victoria abandoned rail question

It was Orbost.  There was an extension planned to Brodribb, dotted onto
some maps.  AFAIK this was never authorised; it was certainly never built.
Parts of the Bairnsdale - Orbost line are now a railtrail, see the
recently-published book 'Railtrails of Victoria'.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

James Young <bdeath@zip.com.au> wrote in article