Re: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

This would form the 7:35 down Lilydale right? I think I'll be on that train
going home from work... Do I get a momento for travelling at that time of
morning? =)   Having media around when I'm trying to sleep that would just
make my day/night...=P I would've thought they would run the 4D to show the
*new* train system they were taking over?

cheers
Johann

37C682AE.53F0B40B@alphalink.com.au">news:37C682AE.53F0B40B@alphalink.com.au...