Re: RSA/SRA Road Vehicles

Daniel Nightingale wrote:

> Might sound strange, but I am serious.
>
> David Johnson wrote in message <37BEB173.70BBBD15@ozemail.com.au>...
> >Daniel Nightingale wrote:
> >
> >> I was wondering if anyone could help me with some info on the sale of
> >> ex-railway trucks. The setup the railways have is very similar to what I
> >> need for my "other" job.
> >
> >Never, ever, ever buy an ex-railway truck!

I have been a passenger in many railway trucks, and have vowed to never buy an
ex-railway vehicle.  They are driven by hoons who abuse them because they can
get away with it.  Pranks like throwing them into reverse while travelling at 80
km/h, just to get a smoke trail.

If you want a much better buy, try the Army auctions.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au