Re: Public Perception of Trams

Another tv show, in about 1987, showed an assemblage of round-the-world
scenes.  The opening scene was of South Melbourne Depot at 5.00, with the
first trams running out.  This was screened with pride.  Either it was a
deliberate reversal of the item Ron remembers from 1967, or Ron has
misdated this one.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith