Re: 3801 - IT'S BLACK AND RED -sounds great!

In case you forgot the Lions used to be a Melbourne based club until the
money hungry pigs at the AFL merged them with the Brisbane Bears.

As far as I'm concernded wif AFL football, the only Lions were the Fitzroy
lions.

Anyways, just to keep me on topic here, I would love to see 3801's new
livery. Never thought green was a good colour for any loco (Just look at
Kermit, coff coff, i mean K190 down here) :)

Being Victorian though, i shouldnt be colour prejudiced, just look at all
our liveries in both steam and diesel traction :-) Also being a young
Victorian, I am glad to see a comeback of steam in regular service (aka the
westcoaster) becuase it's something i missed out on as i wasnt even born
back in the ancient 60's and prior (hehe sorry i had to say ancient, alas,
i was born in th 70's and people call THAT ancient!)

Regards
Michael