Re: Rail Images Australia Website

7pu3id$ifs$1@toto.tig.com.au">news:7pu3id$ifs$1@toto.tig.com.au...

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~aeropics/rail.html

> I welcome all comments and suggestions as this is my first webpage effort.
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter J. Sweetten
> aeropics@tig.com.au
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

----

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Open the homepages.ihug.com.au home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer