Chubb Security on CityRail trains

Today on the train I saw a train guard refuse two Chubb officers to
patrol the train at Ashfield.   I got to speaking to these guys and they
said he was the first and the only train guard to refuse them to patrol
since industrial action started on the 22nd july.
Chubb patrol the school trains (monday-friday)for schoolies doing
graffiti and start their shift at 1pm -6pm.   A union official reckons
all train guard delegates agreed to take on the revenue and extra
security.  He must of been mistaken?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/