Re: SX sets to go and new 220 class SMUs enter traffic

How soon are QR canning all the SX sets ? In that free newsletter they hand
out it was noted they will be totally SMU... by 2002 ...

As an aside a nice diesel hauled trip is Roma St to Rosewood on the
Westlander .... you can get a ticket 30m before it leaves if seats are
available (which seems every time).