Re: Photos X47, 8124, progress at Appleton Dock

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:50:28 +1000, "Peter J. Sweetten"
<aeropics@tig.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

> You'd need to be quick, apparently their response time is 5
>minutes max. with the rescue vehicle?

I only needed 1/500th second <vbg!>.  The Bolte bridge is quiet
northbound at about 9.15am.  I simply coasted onto the Footscray Road
exit and rolled to a halt above the tracks having wound down the
window, then framed shot with zoom lens at about 70mm, fired off three
shots and accelerated away before anything behind me was blocked.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos