Re: X47 and newly painted Freight Victoria wagons publicity phtotgraphs.

Grahame Ferguson wrote:

> Have had a call to say that X47 with freshly painted Freight Victoria Apex
> stone wagons will depart 18/8/99 from Tottenham yard at 1330 arrive Kilmore
> East at 1430, then for 2 hours photography to arrive at Seymour at 1710hrs.
> Then it will go to Shepparton to stable.

This rather snazzy looking arrived at Seymour at approx 17:30 and is currently
sitting in No 3 road. I was informed that it "will be picked up by another
train tonight" and taken to Shepparton. Sorry, can't give any more detail than
that. Look for it at Shepparton tomorrow.

Peter Williams.