Re: Suggestions for Yarra Trams' LRV network

Ok troll, you got me.

Mate, you are the very reason everyone hates AOL. What David has asked was
not a stupid question. For someone to live in New Zealand, it is hard to
keep up with the latest news from Australia, especially with all the
restructuring our public transport system.

Why don't you go outside, play hide and go f*** yourself mate. Comments
like yours are not wanted in this newsgroup.

regards
Michael

LookingCHI said in message <19990815043742.16751.00000060@ng-fy1.aol.com>,
I therefore quote: