Victoran 2'6" G Class Garratts

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a set of line
drawings/schematics for the Victorian G class Garratts that ran on the
old 2'6" lines.  They were both made by Beyer Peacock in 1926, with
builders no 6267 and 6268.

For those not in the know they were numbered G41 and G42, and they
worked on the Moe-Walhalla line and then on the Beech Forest line up
until it's closure in the early 60's.  G42 is hopefully soon to be
restored on the Puffing Billy railway, although neither G saw revenue
service on the Gembrook line prior to preservation.

I'm hoping to either build a model or have one commissioned, so the line
diagrams are a must.  I have plenty of photographs, including the
excellent books in the Locomotive Profile series by Train Hobby
Publications.  I have tracked down copies of the original drawings which
are held in a museum, but which will cost $36 each, plus $48 package and
postage to Australia.

Regards,
            Jackson