Re: "new" Somerton Rail Yards! and other questions??

Steven Hurst wrote in message <934614545.346418@diddley.primus.com.au>...

>Rod wrote in message 7p1fo7$rit$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7p1fo7$rit$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
>> How is the SG connection to Geelong going, and how are they routing the
>> connection?
>
>    Surely you aren't talking about the SG as part of the National SG rail
>network, because the SG has been in place in Geelong since 1995.  Perhaps
>you are reffering to an extension of the SG into Geelong Station from North
>Geelong or maybe to the docks at Geelong, more information please  :)

Steven,
            I am not silly enough to have run the Overland via Gheringhap
and North Shore and not know that a Railway Line passes near[but is still
not connected to...] Geelong!
             But being a regular reader of this News Group and having a
passing interest in what the propaganda sheets and other  Kennett controlled
media have to say about the 'damage ' being inflicted on this State, I have
noticed, and so should have you, that a connection is being made to the
Grain Loop at Geelong [good to see it is not all 'damage'] to enable the
half of the State now only connected to the SG network, and NSW and South
Aussie wheat to be received at Geelong.
 Hence my Questions......How is it going and how are they going to get the
track to there?
Rod ;o(
ps thought that my first question was much easier way to solicit the
information?