Re: Sources and leads

Eileen <s802670@student.uq.edu.au> wrote in message
7p0tl0$fo8$2@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au">news:7p0tl0$fo8$2@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au...
> To anyone and everyone living in Australia.
>
> I am a student journalist currently on a crime round, but would be
> interested in any type of stories. So any leads, sources, inside info
about
> anything at all, fraud, organized crime etc. do drop me a line. Anything
at
> all occuring in or abt Australia. send mail to eileen@spin.net.au

Now what sort of wanker posts a request like this to aus.rec.climbing?  But
then again, the way some people grade climbs or claim first free ascents,
perhaps this is the right place to look for evidence of fraud

I can just see it now, front page of Australian, "Louise Shepherd accused of
insider trading, steals climb at Arapiles" Or " Revealed, Ewbank used silver
jug"

If our intrepid reporter can find anybody in the climbing community who is
organised, crime or otherwise, then that should make the headlines.

Steve

Stephen Reynolds - Adelaide - South Australia
ICQ: 319416 | Yahoo Messenger: SPReyn0lds
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~spr/sitework/index.htm