Re: ARTC WTT

That interesting if ARTC has released a WTT, when I worked for NRC we were
told that ARTC would not issue a WTT because of the Commercial Inconfidence,
ie: The view seemed to be that each operator would produce their own
internal documents so that their competition would not be aware of their
arrangement. (Yes it sounds like crap) but that was the excuse we were given
when we asked for a Melb - Adel WTT.

Keep us informed if you hear anymore.

Bob.
7p0peh$kro$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:7p0peh$kro$1@nnrp1.deja.com...