Possible co-operation

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We are International Information Employment Center “Sodruzhestvo” in Russia, Saint - Petersburg. We have the right (license) from the Russian Immigration Services, so we can sign on the Russian citizens to work abroad legally.

Saint - Petersburg is situated on the NorthWest of Russia. Due to its geographic location the shipbuilding and navigation are developed strong enough. It's a seaport.

It has special education institutions that prepare sailors, mariners and so on...

We have a database of the Russian personnel with the special education and different skills. These men are ready and could go under foreign flags on a board of different vehicles.

At present time we are making out a project that we can develop with a foreign partner.

We could take a pledge for the mariner's selection and complete full crews.

We are looking for contacts with the aim of a successful co-operation. We are ready to answer all your questions any time.

If you are interested in our offer, we will be glad to hear the news from you.

We would appreciate very much if you will reply to our letter.

Our contact information: Russia, 199178, Saint-Petersburg, Post Box 37

Phone: (7) - (812) - 325 - 41 -14, Fax: (7) - (812) - 325 - 41 - 13

E-mail: as7566@neva.spb.ru

Yours Faithfully,

General Director

Pavel Kosorotov