Re: Minibus hit by train (VIC)

I wrote:
> I just heard on channel 9's 7:30 news update that a train has collided
with
> a minibus 13km eat of Colac in Victoria, undoubtedly the Westcoaster?
There
> were no pictures yet but perhaps on late news?  More tomorrow no doubt...

(It was 8:30)

It appears that the minibus was only clipped by the train, on a level
crossing, which sent it off the road and into a ditch.  There were only
minor injuries to the Japanese tourists who were on their way home from a
day at Warnambool.  (Why weren't they on the train then?!)

the bearer of better news than first thought,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail
Visit my Broadmeadows Railway Line Website...
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl