Re: Lidcombe platform staff.

In article <7om6eo$3ff$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  David Bradshaw <davidbradshaw@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> While waiting at Lidcombe station today (platform four - a curved
> platform), a staff member on the platform would publically inform the
> guard (from a short distance) that there was "no right-away" and
> state "you're on your own" as each guard waited for a signal. This
lead
> to slight delays in the trains leaving the station.
>
> Is there any reason for the station staff declining to signal the
guard?

> David Bradshaw.

It could be a signal delay and the platform advised the guard.

I was on platform 3, yesterday and the Chubb security officers couldn't
believe the things they were seeing on the station, and said 'I have
seen everything now'.  It was their first day.  Until I told
them of the Chubb officer kicked in the groin at central on saturday
night
And as I got to central yesterday a woman was spitting and going off her
head with the usual obsanity to the chubb officers and they eventually
pinned her down.
Apparently one chubb officer at Lidcombe was amazed at how a poster
stand was utilised by the staff for the gridiron game, he reckons this
sign was moved about fifty times around the platform.

Paul Hayes

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/