Re: Tunnels

Steven Hurst wrote:

> I am only including 'REAL' tunnels (eg not city loop, and Boronia Stn. etc.)

Victoria:
Does the terminus of the old Outer Circle Railway at Brighton Beach (end of
South Road) qualify, or was that only a bridge with a cutting which was filled
in on the east side?
I can only remember back 50 years and to me it has always been like that, with
nothing visible anywhere on the East side of Beach Road.  As a kid I remember
the entrance was covered on the bay side by a vertical wooden trellis
arrangement.

If so, this would be something like at East Kew where the woodyard occupies the
East side of the cutting at High Street near Harp Road.

Anyone know?????