Re: Sydney Central to Broadmeadows

Probably about 20-30 minutes less than the time it takes to get to
Melbourne. Since there is no standard guage platform at Broadmeadows it
will be hard for you to get off there :-)

Then again you could be talking about Broadmeadow in NSW, then I wouldn't
know :)

Regards
Michael

Donald R Smith said in message <7ojipg$hpr$1@news.iinet.net.au>, I