Chat

Hi,
For a while, while under construction free ads with pics for private
sellers.

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/Garden/9034/

http://www.geocities.com/MadisonAvenue/Newsstand/4751/
If you know of an IRC group that we do not have listed, or want to start a
group to cover your favourite subject, please contact us.

If you're interested, in MIRC and don't know much about it, go to these
pages and go to the chat room . In the chat room you can find out where to
set up for MIRC free, with a few
groups ( more each week) to contact. It's all free, includes stars and pop
groups, more each week, plus special interest groups, ie sport, non english
languages, if you need to practice, Christian groups etc.. If you're an
expert, or know a bit about MIRC be glad to hear from you as I do not know
much. Or if you know of a great group you would like to add.