Re: Newer V sets

Yes the Contura car is still in use for tours mainly.

Sydney Electric Train Society used it last year and are planning to take it
to Newcastle in September this year.

They just tack the carriage plus one other car to a regular service.

bye tr

XLVq3.6460$_Q2.58947@ozemail.com.au">news:XLVq3.6460$_Q2.58947@ozemail.com.au...