Re: Victoria police, road rage and Young women in tiny little box cars (was: Metrol (was: Y2K Fears to Stop Cityrail Trains))

Jennifer Richmond wrote in message <37A6321B.412478D8@melbpc.org.au>...

>Rod wrote:
>
>> The amazing thing is that the roads have never been so bad, driver
>> temperement is awfull, Road-rage is out of control. Young women in tiny
>> little box cars scream all over the road, or if the mood swings they
dawdle
>> down Sydney Road window shopping. What a hell of a place.
>
>The solution... Take a train!!

Better solution....don't go near the place!..and I try very hard to abide my
own advice. Unfortunately I cant find a way out of the drive from Dynon to
the Motel once a week!
Rod