Re: 8-car Chopper etc.

I dare say that air conditioned K sets are more reliable than Tangara air conditioning in summer. Even now I'm seeing more K sets having their A/C turned on (the ones with the openable windows, not just the sealed ones!); whether the air coming out of the vents are fan-forced or real a/c i don't know, but it's relief getting on one knowing by the time i get off half an hour later my bum won't be frozen.

Hubert
3/8/1999 10:22pm