Re: EM100 Track Recorder (29 &30 July)

: Although no-one really cares, I saw the EM100 pass through Laburnum station
: this afternoon while waiting for the train home from school.  It trundled
: off to Blackburn, and then not five minutes later returned on the other
: side, sat at the signals at the FSS end of Platform 1, then trundled off
: again.

That sounds alright.  It was scheduled to go:
FSS-BEG-RWD-LIL-CAM-ALM-FSS-BBN-FSS-GWY-FSS

(I might have to GWY and BBN the wrong way around)

Tomorrow it *might* be FSS-HBE-CLH-EPP-FSS
leaving SSS about 9:20am, at Epping for about 1 1/2 hours.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord