Re: New Movie: Two Hands [moving OT]

Hi,

I went and saw Two Hands today. It wasn't so much the swearing that
bothered me, i think it was more the overuse of the stereotypical
Australian slang that did bother me.

On a side note, I also saw "What Becomes Of the Broken Hearted" today, and
this has a number of rail scenes in it. One of them being of an ex-WA DMU
powering up the line for a few seconds. Many scenes were also in a disused
guards van, within a yard full of disused stock.

I am not really a fan of violent films (and i am heading off topic here)
but i do recommend this film to anyone. If anyone saw "Once were warriors"
this is the sequel. The only downfall in this film, was right at the start,
a gang bang (the fist type) looked too pretend, when one guy was punching
the lights out of another, it looked more like he was pulling fishing line
out of water.

Regards
Michael.

The voices in my head told me something that Gareth Lumsden said, I
therefore quote: