Re: novelist research - Sydney/Melbourne travel in 1939

> Which camp was that, Frederick?

Sachsenhausen, in the town of Oranienburg, just outside Berlin.  It was
Himmler's first camp, and it was used as the prototype for the new
generation of intense camps.  Built in summer 1936 - whilst the nations of
the world were competing in the Olympics, just a forty minute train journey
away.

> Please make sure you post back here when your book is published. I am
> sure a lot of people would be interested in it.

Perhaps they would... I like to think so, but not sure if that is just
flattering myself.  Anyway, thanks for the kind thoughts, and I will do as
you ask.

- FPMC