Re: ACADEMIC INFORMATION NETWORK !!!!

In article <925452924.530512@smiggly.aljan.com.au>, "Chris Wardrop"
<wardorpc@aljan.com.au> wrote:

> Thats not even funny, you f#cking idiot!

Lighten up, Francis.

I have even less use for Serb-based propaganda than I do for NATO-based
propaganda. And a joking response to an unwanted piece of spam encouraging
me to view a web site approved and sponsored by the Serb government is
neither inappropriate nor particularly abusive.

Now fuck off.

H.D. Miller

P.S. BTW, it's spelled "fucking" as in,  "Chris Wardrop has his _fucking_
head so far up his ass he can tongue kiss his own spleen."