Re: Seat pitch

Rod wrote:

> MarkBau1 wrote in message <19990430030203.17987.00000344@ng-fb1.aol.com>...
> >Mind telling us what a "seat pitch" is?
> >
> >Must be either gunzel or traffic branch jargon.
> >
> >Mark.
> I have heard of pocket billiards.......maybe you play a type of cricket on
> [a seat pitch..], so that you could lull the long hours away on the train??
> Rod ;o }
Gee I'm suprised at you two, especially you Rod.
A seat pitch is what you had Rod when you hit that dog food truck when
you were pitched(out of your seat) to the other side of the cab to the
roof and the floor behind the drivers seat;-)  We all experienced the
pitching seat over the Marribinong river viaduct just out from McIntire
loop when there were great chunks of the decking timbers missing some
years ago.  That was accompanied by the hot plate pitch that emptied out
the billy and the control pedestal pitch that emptied your cupper.
Reece.