CR and SAR Carriage Information

I have accumulated a lot of information about Commonwealth Railways and
South Australia Railways carriages that I would like to eventually put out
on a CD rom with photos. (This off course includes information about the AN
and GSR period of ownership of the cars). I have been working on coding it
up in HTML for about 12 months and feel that my motivation is decliding, so
as an alternative, if some demand exits, I will try to cut the information
down to a reasonable size (it's currently over 60MB but I can get rid of the
most of the photos the text is about 10MB) and put it up as a web site.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I should do, then let me know. If I
get no response (via E-mail to keep group traffic down) I will assume no one
wants me to continue this project. Some of the information also pertains to
Victorian named cars and Commonwealth Railways freight wagons.

I also have a large amount of information on Commowwalth Railway locomotive,
including steam, that didn't make it into the Port Dock book "Loco and
railcar of the Commonwealth Railways" because of space and relevance.

Hints about a suitable free hosting site would also be appreciated.

Over to you