Claremont Cabin open day - 1st May 1999

Hi all,

For those you may be near enough, the Claremont Signal Cabin  is OPEN
tomorrow (01/05/1999) from 09:30 am to 4:00 pm.

After much work since the end of last year's season, we now have 2/3rds
of the cabin's 45 levers working again following the successful
completion of Stage 2 of the Lever Re-activation Programme.

This has allowed us to revise our operational demonstrations and we are
now working to a timetable (with the odd drama thrown in for good
measure!).

We would be pleased to see any of you if you could make it. The June
open day will be held as usual on Saturday the 5th - the same day as the
1999 Model Railway Show, where we will also have a stand, so we'll be
pleased to see you there too!

The S.I.G.W.A. Page is at:
http://www.starwon.com.au/~cfrench/Signals/Sigwa.htm

For additional information and W. A. signalling news:
http://www.starwon.com.au/~cfrench/Signals/One_Bell.htm

Regards,
Chris. French.
begin:vcard
n:French;Chris
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Signalling Interest Group of Western Australia
version:2.1
email;internet:cfrench@starwon.com.au
title:Co-ordinator
adr;quoted-printable:;;http://www.starwon.com.au/~cfrench/Signals/Sigwa.htm=0D=0AP. O. Box 250;ARMADALE;Western Australia;6992;Australia