Re: Safeworking!

<<<<<<<Burlington Northern (now a part of BNSF) has had at least for 10 years
Track
Warrants(Train Orders)>>>>>>>>

Please don't confuse track warrants with train orders. Warrants are pretty much
absolute. Train Orders, which are no longer used in the US to my knowledge, are
not absolute.

Train orders allow a meet, (cross) and the train may continue its journey.
Warrants only apply up to a meeting place at which time a new warrant must be
obtained.

Think of warrants as "absolute authority.

You can forget about ASW and all that other rubbish, I predict Victoria will be
run by a warrant type system once the new owners settle in.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/