Echuca Day Trip 16/5

G'day,

a couple of VLP Connies at Geelong have organised a day trip
Melbourne-Echuca-Melbourne via Nth Shore, Ballarat, Maryborough,
Castlemaine, Bendigo, I think returning via Kyneton.  Train is to be DOO
X (so 49 or perhaps a green and yellow 47??), fare includes rail travel,
on-board nibbiles, beer and wine (spirits at bar prices), and spit roast
dinner (3 meats plus salads) at Echuca.

Should be a great day, yeah I'll be there (don't let that deter you
though!!) all welcome at $80.  Train will consist of air-con V/Line
cars, including Victoria and Murray.

For details, contact Steve or Jennie on (03) 52 241 547 PLEASE DO IT
SOON (by the end of April).

Cheers,
CH.
--