Wooloongabba PB15 simulator

Hi,

I have done some more steam locomotive simulator routes.

The new files for Brisbane are PB15 Locomotive (PB15_qgr),
Beenleigh Route file (Beenlgh), Wooloongabba Good Yard route (Gabba)
and the timetable text file (Beenleigh).

This route includes the old wooden bridge at Comption road thus the
heavy grades in that area as well as the Altandi and Woodridge banks.

The time era is 1960's so the Beenleigh route starts at South Brisbane
Terminal and finally runs into Beenleigh via the old route that curved
around the Logan River. The Edens Landing sections came later after
the end of steam.

The Gabba route starts at the Gabba, runs via the Fiveways and the
Albert crossing loop to join the other tracks at Dutton Park.

Get it all free at; http://www.battewell.freeserve.co.uk/

Load the PB15 with 115 tons which was the normal Southside 6 car set
and try to run the real historical times I described in the text
files. These came from the QR working timetables for the era. A hill
start from Sunnybank to Altandi on the all stations can be
"interesting"!

On the simulator I set Park Road Junction as 15 MPH for the 10 chain
radius curve and diamond crossing. I know the real speed board there
for outbound traffic is 15 KPH which is slower than 15 MPH. Change it
using the program within the zip file if you wish.

I know there were no speedos on the PB15 so you can change any other
speed restrictions you desire.

My other production, the Sydney to Bundanoon via Moss Vale route, is
called "Bundan" and its data file is "Bundanoon2" while the 36 class
loco file is called "Nsw36B" which is the Belpaire version. The 38
class file is Nsw_c38.

Any suggestions or historical fault reports welcome.

Enjoy.

Peter Cokley