Re: Download VR all time map from web

<<<<<On the Stony Point Line, Leawarra and Stopping Place No. 15/Morradoo
are missing.>>>>>>

Sure enough, I missed Leawarra, I was mainly using a 1946 map and a few modern
stations got left off, thanks for pointing it out.  I purposely left off
RMSP's, their locations and numbers often changed over the years so I decided
not to go there with this map. I haven't heard of a station Morradoo and I have
no reference to RMSP15 so if you could give me a MP I'll check it out.

<<
No Healesville or Warburton lines? >>

These will be on the upcoming suburban map.

<< Was there ever an extension beyond Orbost to Brodribb River and Cabbage
Tree? >>

It was one of many proposals that never got passed the surveying stage.

<< Was there not a spur line from Porepunkah to Dandongadale for a brief
period? >>

I've never seen it on any VR map, was it simply an industrial "siding"? I
couldn't possibly put ever "siding" on a map like this, hence places like
Cheetams siding/ Seppelts siding didn't make it. I may take another look if and
when I get all the info on all sidings that need to be shown

Thanks for the corrections, it's only by getting lots of imput that the map
will be as accurate as possible.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/