Hitachi Refurbishents

Hi all,

I just wanted to correct something that someone else said in another
thread - I can't remember who, when and in what thread!

The Hitachi Refurbishments are continuing, with an extension to the
contract for Goninan @ Bendigo.  (not Clyde @ Somerton, as someone else
said).
There will be 6 more Hillside sets and 6 (maybe 7) Bayside sets getting
done.
The first of the extension sets will be transfered this coming Wed
(21/04), Hillside's 107M - 1921T - 142M will be transfered from Epping to
Bendigo. (That is if all goes to plan!!)

Gareth.

BTW - The Hillside spark transfer from Epping to Somerton which was
supposed to run on Tue (13/4), and was postponed by 24 hours, eventually
ran on Thurs (15/4).  AFAIK the reason for this was a minor dispute
involving something with coupling/shunting the sparks.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
"Windows 98 could not find ding.wav - Reformat C Drive? Y/Y"
"Slam forehead on keyboard to continue"