Re: B2 on Swanston St

: >I'm not really a 'tram gunzel' but thought it was unusual to see a B2
: >going south down Swanston St at about 2135 Wed night (14/4), with "Sth
: >Melbourne Beach" displayed.  Indeed is it unusual?

: The sometimes use them on route 1 when they are not needed on the
: Elizabeth Street  services...like at night and weekends...

These trams come out of Brunswick Depot. (route 1,22)

You see B2 at any time of the day on these routes (caught one this morning)

I always go for the B2's or the W's. (Hate Z's)

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord