Re: VR map, who wants a copy? Mark, did it fail in transmission?

> >MarkBau1 <markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk> wrote in message
> >19990411021807.27156.00001094@ng-fu1.aol.com">news:19990411021807.27156.00001094@ng-fu1.aol.com...
> >
> >> My "All Time VR map" is about 95% complete.
> >>
> >> I've lost track of the people who want a copy so could you please post to
> >the
> >> ng (do not email me as it could get lost in the mess that is me
> >emailbox! )

Just before 1700 EST I was receiving a loooooong email which failed completion.

I found a temp file indicating it would be the promised VR Map in .PDF with
addressing to 20+ people in this list.

I thought it failed because my time ran out but as nobody has commented, I
wonder if anyone received it.

Thanks for trying!

gmac