Re: VR map, who wants a copy?

"Notagunzel" <notagunzel@bigfoot.com> wrote in aus.rail:

>MarkBau1 <markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk> wrote in message
>19990411021807.27156.00001094@ng-fu1.aol.com">news:19990411021807.27156.00001094@ng-fu1.aol.com...
>
>> My "All Time VR map" is about 95% complete.
>>
>> I've lost track of the people who want a copy so could you please post to
>the
>> ng (do not email me as it could get lost in the mess that is me
>emailbox! )
>
>The Freeloading Branch of the Railways Department hereby submits a written
>requisition in triplicate for the forwarding of said documentation to this
>office, consigned per the next available service.  Please forward in an
>reuseable internal correspondence envelope to the following departmental
>address:
>
>Mr B.
>Office of the Chief Freeloader,
>notagunzel@bigfoot.com
>Room 412,
>Melbourne Freeloading Depot.
>
>Acknowledgment will be despatched immediately upon receiption of said
>documentation.

Hey Mark.

Piss him right off and ask him for a signed purchase order and a tax
exemption certificate. (:-)

Regarding Lancefield - Kilmore, there was an article in the September
1969 ARE magazine giving a map, opening and closing dates (month/year
only) and names and locations of intermediate stations. I don't have a
scanner at the moment but will have soon. If you can't get hold of a
copy, email me in a month's time and I'll see what bunnies I can pull
out of my hat.

Les Brown.