Re: Hillside Trains Logo

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Johann Fan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Now that quite a few Bayside sets have the bayside logo on the ends, how
> come there haven't been any Hillside logo trains running around?
> Johann

Someone was complaining about the Met in the paper on Saturday:  The
broadmeadows line has many cancelled trains, and many esculators at
Parliament are out of order.  I felt like writing in and replying to
him/her.

He must be glad trains have Bayside logos on the front of trains, (even
though he didn't even know the Met doesn't exist anymore), and timetables
have a new front cover.

I'm not taking a side on the issue, I would love to see a Hillside ID
train, but I'm simply saying that Bayside is wasting money by putting
stickers on the front.  A simple HT or BT logo in place of the former Met
logo will do just nicely.

Gareth.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
"Windows 98 could not find ding.wav - Reformat C Drive? Y/Y"
"Slam forehead on keyboard to continue"