Re: Railfan Killed by Train

I get so annoyed seeing railfans wearing safety vest and thinking that it
makes everything O.K. I understand that fences and gates do not make for
interesting photography, but they are there for a reason. I once even
observed some idiot on the old Meadow Bank Bridge (Sydney) standing on the
girders taking photos. I cannot stress enough the importance of staying
clear of a few hundred tonnes of steel travelling at speed heading right for
you.

Daniel