Re: GHAN: Adelaide to Alice Springs campervan ship?

cyber_traveller@hotmail.com wrote in message
<7efspd$6hc$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Is it possible to put a camper van on the GHAN train (or any other train)
from
>Adelaide to Alice Springs?
>
>We'd like to drive from Sydney to Adelaide, train to Alice Springs and then
>drive on to the East Coast and back down to Sydeny.

Hi Juan Anotnoio Samaranch (he is the only person I know that says Sydeny -
everyone else says Sydney!) <g>

There are fltcars available on The Ghan - not sure what the maximum height
is though - best bet is to visit the GSR website at http://www.gsr.com.au -
or if you are already in Australia, give them a call on 13 21 47 - for the
cost of a local call.

DaveP

=========

Known spammers/idiots list - spambots, please take note, and do your stuff!

ahill26876@aol.com , sales@aitnet.net , Joe1orbit@aol.com , pjm@syd.net.au ,
babymash@manawatu.gen.nz