Re: Wisconcin wants in,still!

As a follow up, Wisconsin does want into Australian mainland
railroading. If thay can't have V Line then they will find another
way, or another purchse. It doesn't need to be in Victoria. I look
forward to them getting onto the mainland and giving some of the
middle and senior management the flick, they've never been held
accountable until now.

It's not sour grapes and their coming ready or not.