Re: C Class Return to Melbourne

David<mercury@nospam.netcon.net.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

> if they are here and available for traffic they could be
>chartered for SG tour trains to Seymour or Dimboola ...

The last time the ARE tried to run a C class tour to Seymour (May
98?), NR pulled the plug on the tour only a few days before running,
citing "it's not the image we want to project" as the reason for the
cancellation.  I don't think NR are railfan friendly, and I suspect
there would be difficulties in using an NR owned loco for a fan trip.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos