Re: Help with South Dynon Junction Sightings

Peter:
Giving the direction of travel would help people trying to respond to your
question.
1.  Xs on container wagons were probably arriving from Deniliquin or
Tocumwal.
2.  Logs come from Warragul and go to Geelong.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Peter Mason <Peter_Mason@nag.national.com.au> wrote in article