Re: 412 (was: Re: Duplicate loco numbers)

David Bromage wrote in message <6usafb$g8c$2@news.mel.aone.net.au>...
>I know there is a fair collection of 412 photos out there. I'll start by
>throwing in my own. G540 on the ARE Kulwin trip I organised in 1994.
>http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/diesel/G540_Boigbeat_30-4-94.jpg

For those of you who know the true origin of the 412 joke (It's not a
railway story, BTW) the great man is still readily locatable on the web via
a great variety of sites.

For those who don't understand just search for "Stan Freberg"

Okay Mr Tweedlee, we know when we're licked.

Barry Campbell