Re: 47s to Wollongong

They are returning via Sydney as there are more cars to be picked up there
before they return to Cowra. I don't know why they came to Port Kembla via
Sydney, unless they were attached to an NRC train and these don't run on the
Unanderra-Moss Vale line at the present time. They could have come down
light or been attached to one of the many coal and wheat trains operating on
the mountain over the weekend.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton