AN double skinned roofs

 Hi

I'm after some modelling information.  (Please reply to me on my email
address bscanlon@dist.gov.au as most of the posts to ausrail are not getting
through for some reason.)

Maybe someone from AN might know this: I am wondering when 830 locos first
started to get double skinned roofs. AFAIK, 844 was reported to have one by
early 1985.  By mid 1987, Eyre Peninsula 830s had double skinned roofs and
air conditioners.  But NJ4 on the Eyre Peninsula had a half cab version
(possibly as an experiment) in 1984. (875 in Tasmania even had one, don't
know why.)

----------------- Cleared by MIMEsweeper ----------------